State Agency Data
State Agency Data includes information for state agencies, quasi agencies, and public colleges. Financial data is updated monthly* for state agencies and for quasi agencies and public colleges.
The following information is available:
- ARRA Award Inventory – A complete listing of ARRA awards received by state agencies, quasi agencies, and public colleges.
- Expenditures by Agency – Information is presented on total ARRA expenditures for all agencies with links to detailed monthly data including expenditures and encumbrances for each individual agency and for each individual program within the agency.
- Expenditures by Program – Information includes total ARRA expenditures for each ARRA award/program.
- Expenditure Graphs – Graphs depicting total ARRA expenditures, encumbrances, and jobs for state agencies, quasi agencies, and public colleges.
- 1512 Summary Data – Select data elements presented in table and graph format of the most recent Section 1512 reports submitted by state agencies, quasi agencies and public colleges.
* As of June 30, 2012, OERR transitioned from weekly posting of financial data to monthly posting. Data is posted through the last day of each month by the first Friday of the following month.
Readers are encouraged to review the Guide to Understanding ARRA Financial Reports which provides an overview on the financial reports and provides definitions for the data elements included in the financial reports.
Click here to view Financial Reporting Notes »